A Dental Technician applying for licensure shall:
- Complete Application form and have properly notarized by a Commissioner of Oaths, Justice of the Peace, Notary Public or a Lawyer.
- Have successfully completed a high school education or equivalent.
- Provide satisfactory proof of practice of general dental laboratory technology, under the supervision of a registered dental technician in a laboratory recognized by the Board, for a period of not less than 4 years immediately preceding the application for registration, or provide proof acceptable to the Board in its discretion of an equivalent level of competence and training.
- Pay a fees of $25.00 for Registration and a Licensure Fee $133.00 pro rated per month.
- Comply with all other requirements that the Board may consider appropriate.